Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The day I met you


I remember you were just standing there, staring to the horizon. As if life around you wasn’t important enough for you to dare and look at it. I didn’t know you; we’re completely strangers. And until that day I had never seen you before but, when your eyes met mines…

What really happened doesn’t really matter, what matters is that you said ‘hi’ and my life was never the same again. I didn’t know you, but in that instant it seemed like you had always been there, standing by me. And in a blink of an eye you became the most important part of my life.

Until the day life itself decided to tear us apart. Forever.

So say that you’ll miss me. Say you will miss me if I leave tomorrow to never return again. Tell me that things won’t be the same without me; beg me to stay. Just give me a good reason why I shouldn’t go, why I should ignore the normal flow of life and stay instead. I won’t be mad if you don’t. I mean, I won’t hate you just because all you did was remain silent like dead...

I’ll be sad, of course; I tough I was somehow important… But, hey, not always life gives us what we want (most of the time it takes). Anyway, after all, you don’t really have to say you’ll miss me because I’ll be fine, eventually.

And slowly things will turn back to normality; again. I just won’t be there and you won’t be here. Physically apart, but together in our hearts.

And life will go on until one day we won’t even be together in our hearts; completely strangers like we were, in the day I met you.

heart drop by~Andie Maars

~Andie

[I know the text is written as if is only directed to a single person, but I was actually inspired by many, many people. A little poetical, I know, but is based on my life, so it's all real.]
{got amazed?! and it took me less than a week :D }


And the picture is on my devianART account if you want to see it in a bigger size and HD.

No comments:

Post a Comment