Sunday, November 2, 2014

Late Sunday Rant #1

I'm back. After some crazy months of moving away, far far away, and then moving all the way back home, finishing my BSc and starting a new phase in my life, and over all just being grateful for all I have, I'm back (not sure for how long tough)... and I've found a new thing to hate! Yay!

Ok, ok, it's not really new... just found out lately I... hum...- hate is a really strong word, lets just go with strongly dislike - yes, I strongly dislike it even more than before. 

I strongly dislike people that take other people for granted. Not that there is anything wrong in doing it to a certain extent, because I sure we all have done it in some point in our lives... I'm talking about those people that take other people for granted in a "I'm-gonna-break-up-with-you-because-I-wanna-party-24/7-and-sleep-around-but-I-still-want-you-to-wait-for-me" kind of way. I find it utmost disrespectful towards another's feelings, and that is plain wrong.

And then we have the people who not only condone this kind of behavior, but encourage it nonetheless. It's like being young is an excuse to act crazy and step onto other people feelings - but there's crazy and then there's insane, and this falls in the last category. I get it, ok?! We will never be as young as we are right now, and although people say life is too short, living is the longest thing we'll spend time doing. So why not live it to the fullest? 

But, is it all excusable just because we want to be "young, wild and free"? I don't think so. I believe one shouldn't have the need (nor the rights) to achieve happiness by expenses of another's misfortunes. 

But what do I know really?

~Andie Maars

Hello :D
I'm sorry for the suuuuuuper long absence. I'll try not to let it happen again.
Here's my new...thing... Late Sunday Rants #1! Let's try and make it a weekly thing (or at least biweekly, I know I'm lazy)

No comments:

Post a Comment