Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday Rant #2 Why?

Everything seems to be falling apart in my life lately (hence why I didn't follow trough with the promise of making #Sunday Rant a biweekly thing)... 

I'm having a hard time keeping up with my deadlines, my coworkers are a huge pain in the butt (and this is me being nice!), I have millions of things to do and I still have to squeeze my significant other into my already jammed schedule. The problem? Our schedules are complete opposites and the load of work doesn't seem like it will slow down anytime soon. 

Have I mention that my head has been trying to kill me lately too? And my headache medicine does not work as effectively as it used to which leaves me with the hard (super hard) task of trying to find something that works - and believe me, my headaches are very demanding with its medicines, the aspirin has long stopped working for me. 

So I ask why. Why me? Why does life has to me so messed up? And you know what else doesn't help the situation? My significant other seems to think it's my fault, that I don't try hard enough. I just don't know what else to do.

I'm tired, I need to sleep in for like a week to be remotely okay again and nobody seems to understand that.

Help?

Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment